These symptoms are presented as the symptoms that people with anxiety or depression most often experience. Keep in mind that it’s possible to experience symptoms that aren’t mentioned here as well.
The symptoms are the same for any anxiety disorder. Maybe you are experiencing multiple symptoms and maybe some that you’re feeling are not mentioned here. You may feel symptoms which can be different or more/less intense than others. It does not mean anything as we are all made of different materials.
If you suffer from anxiety disorder, it is likely that you may experience symptoms mentioned here.
Note that it is not important to understand the physiology of the human body, it is important to remember that every symptom that you feel can be explained. Stop asking yourself “what if” questions and do something which is fun for you instead.
You’ll feel better, you just need the time and effort.
Feel free to click on the symptoms you’re having to find out more information about them.
– Chest pain
– Derealisation and depersonalisation
– Dry mouth
– Feeling of suffocation and breathlessness
– Fear of insanity and loss of control
– Headaches/feeling of tight band around your head
– Hormonal problems
– Hearing disorder
– Indigestion, constipation and diarrhea
– Increased depression and suicidal thoughts
– Increased sensitivity to light, sound, touch and smell
– Noodle in throat and difficulty swallowing
– Obsessions and obsessive thoughts
– Pain in the face or jaw like toothache
– Palpitations, racing heart and slow heart rate
– Problems with vision (distorted images)
– Power juices of the body
– Sense of horror and a tingling sensation in the skin
– Stinging eyes
– Weakness and tingling in hands and feet
If you feel that this article is useful and that it can help your friends then feel free to share it on any of the social sites below. Sharing is caring!